B.Sc. Paramedical courses at PGIMER: Apply by July 10
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, has invited applications for admission to the B.Sc. Paramedical & Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) courses for the academic session 2020.
The following are the Programmes with their duration:
- Bachelors in Medical Laboratory Science (4 years)
- B.Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology (4 years)
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiotherapy Technology) (3 & ½ years)
- B.Sc. (Operation Theatre technology) (4 years)
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Perfusionist) (3 years)
- B.Sc. (Embalming and Mortuary Sciences) (3 years)-
- B.Sc. (Medical Animation and Audio-visual Creation) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) (4 years)
- Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) (4 years)
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Dialysis Therapy Technology) (4 years)
- Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) (4 years)
- Bachelors of Physiotherapy (4 & ½ years)
The detailed academic eligibility for admission, age limit and other details are available in the Prospectus that can be downloaded from http://pgimer.edu.in/ via ‘Information to candidates’ link.
Application: Applications can be submitted at http://pgimer.edu.in/ latest by 10.07.2020. Application and examination fee for General /OBC/Sponsored Category is Rs. 1500/- and that for SC/ST Category, Rs. 1200/-. Fee can be remitted online latest by 10 July 2020 using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD) are exempted from payment of fee.
Entrance Test: Computer based Entrance Tests for 2 courses will be held on 28 July 2020 (Tuesday) and for the remaining courses on 6 August 2020 (Thursday). The schedule and structure of the examinations are given in the Prospectus. Results are expected to be declared on 14 August 2020. First Counselling will be on 24 August 2020 and second Counselling on 17 September 2020.
For more details, visit http://pgimer.edu.in/