B.A.LL.B. course at Calcutta Uty
Kochi: Applications are invited by Calcutta University for Admission to 1st Semester of 5-year B.A.LL.B. course for the academic session 2015-2016 for the under mentioned institutions through single window.
1. Department of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus). ( www.caluniv.ac.in) No. of seats 120.
2. Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College. ( www.jcclawcollege.in ) No. of seats 120.
3. South Calcutta Law College.( www.southcalcuttalawcollege.com) No. of seats 120.
4. Surendranath Law College. Sealdah (www.snlawcollege.com) No. of seats 120.
5.Bikash Bharati Law College (Self‐financed). Aamtala, Jayrampur, N.D.Road, South‐24 Parganas, ( www.bblc.co.in )No. of seats 120.
6. Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College (Self‐financed), Petua, Subhasgram, South‐24 Parganas. ( www.r3scollege.org )No. of seats 120.
7. Jyotirmoy School of Law (Self‐financed), Sonarpur, South‐24 Parganas. ( www.jsl.org.in ) No. of seats 120.
8. Shyambazar Law College (Self‐financed) ( www.shyambazarlawcollege.com) No. of seats 120
9. George School of Law (Self‐financed), Konnagar, Hoogly (www.georgecollege.org) No. of seats 120.
10. Sureswar Dutta Law College (Self‐financed), Mourigram, Howrah, (www.sdlawcollege.com) No. of seats 120.
11.Heritage Law College (Self‐financed), Anandapur, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata (www.hlc.edu.in) No. of seats 120.
12. Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed), 7, Dimond Harbour Road, Alipore Body Guard Lines Kolkata - 27 (Contact No : 033-2409 9332 & 9830088519) No. of seats 60
1) Passed 10+2 or its equivalent in the year 2014, 2015 & 2016 only.
2) 10+2 Level Marks obtained from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta :
GENERAL: At least 45% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
SC/ST/PERSON WITH DISABILITY : At least 40% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
The eligible applicant shall register himself/herself at the link given in www.caluniv.ac.in
Application Fees: GEN : Rs. 300/‐ (Rupees Three hundred only)
SC/ST/PH : Rs. 150/‐ (Rupees One hundred fifty only)
Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card or Download SBI Challan and pay at any SBI branch.
Online Form Submission : 03/6/2016 to 17/6/2016.
Application Fees Payment : Instant Through Debit/Credit Card Through Bank Challan at SBI Branches : 03/6/2016 to 18/6/2016.
Online Admit Card Download : 23/6/2016 to 25/6/2016.
Entrance Test : 26/6/2016 (Sunday).
Entrance Test Overall Merit List & Category wise seat capacity : 01/7/2016
For details, see the link: http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission/BA_LLB_2016.pdf