Admissions to postgraduate programmes in NICMAR; Apply by Dec 27
National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), working in the fields of Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Projects (CRIP) has invited applications for admission to various Full time on-campus programmes, commencing on July 12, 2021 at different centres.
The campuses are located at Pune, Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Goa (Farmagudi) and Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh).
The following are the Post Graduate Programmes (PGP) of 2 years duration, eligibility for admission and centres where they are offered.
- Advanced Construction Management (ACM)(Pune, Hyderabad, Goa and Delhi)-Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (REUIM): (Pune)- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management(IFDM): (Pune): Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- Project Engineering and Management (PEM): (Pune, Hyderabad)- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks
The following are the one year Post Graduate Programmes:
- Management of Family Owned Construction Business (MFOCB): (Pune) - Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and belonging to a family having construction business. Applicants are required to provide necessary documents and undertaking in the prescribed format regarding ownership of construction business
- Quantity Surveying and Contract Management(QSCM): (Hyderabad)- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- Health, Safety and Environment Management (HSEM): (Hyderabad) –Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
Final year eligible graduating students can also apply.
Application: Applications can be submitted online at http://admission.nicmar.ac.in or at http://admission1.nicmar.ac.in by midnight on 27 December, 2020 (Sunday). The Application Fee is Rs. 2100/- (for one programme) and Rs. 2620/- (for more than one programme). The application fee can be paid via (i) Internet banking (ii) Online payment through Credit card/Debit card (iii) UPI or (iv) Wallet.
Selection: Selection will be based on NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) to be conducted online on January 9, 10 and 11. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI) to be conducted online from 18th January to 24th January, 2021. Candidates can attend online NCAT and PI from their residence.
For details, visit www.nicmar.ac.in