Admissions to Masters Programs at AIIMS
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has invited online applications for Entrance Examinations for admission to the M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. / M. Biotechnology Courses -2021 of AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS.
Eligibility: Applicant should have the specified qualifications and should have secured at least 60% marks (55 % for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Course specific eligibility is as follows:
- M. Sc Medical Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Biophysics, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology and M. Biotechnology: (a) MBBS/BDS (55% FOR Gen./EWS/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories) (b) B.V.Sc. (c) B. Pharmacy (d) Bachelor of Physio-therapy (4½ year Course) (e) B.Sc. degree of minimum three years’ duration in any subject. For M.Biotechnology, those with B. Tech (Biotechnology) also can apply.
- Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology-B. Sc degree in any of the discipline related to Biology or allied to Biology.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology- B.Sc. degree in Nuclear Medicine or B.Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics or B.Sc in allied/ related subject-Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy or B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject.
- Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies- B.Sc. degree in Radiography.
- M.Sc. Nursing: (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/ Post-Basic /B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) course with 60% marks (55% marks in case of SC/ST) (ii) Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
Application: Online application includes Basic Registration followed by Generation of Code and Final Registration.
Basic Registration (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration-PAAR) can be done till 5 pm on 6 April 2021 at http://pgcourses.aiimsexams.org/. All those who had applied earlier and whose Basic Registration have been accepted for 2020 Session do not require to fill the Basic Registration again. Status on the basic registration (Accepted & Not Accepted) will be updated on the website on 9 April 2021. Applicants can correct deficiencies in Basic Registration during 9 April 2021 to 5 pm on 15 April 2021. Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration will be announced on 20 April 2021.
Prospectus will be uploaded on Uploaded on 27 April 2021. Generation of Code for Final Registration only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted can be done from 28 April 2021 to 5 pm on 13 May 2021. All those who had applied earlier and whose Basic Registration have been accepted for 2020 Session are also eligible for Generation of code for Final Registration. The detailed schedule of activities related to final registration is given in the Notification at https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/.
Examination dates: M.Sc Courses- 14th June, 2021 (Monday) (ii) M.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology- 27th June, 2021 (Sunday).