Admissions at NIMHANS Bengaluru; Apply by April 25
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS); Institute of National Importance; Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560 029 has invited online application for admission to various courses under session 1 of the Academic Year 2021-22.
- Ph.D. Programs: Biophysics, Biostatistics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Clinical Neurosciences (Funded by ICMR), Clinical Psychology, Clinical Psychopharmacology and Toxicology, History of Psychiatry, Human Genetics, Mental Health Education, Mental Health Rehabilitation, Neurochemistry, Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology, Neurology, Neurological Rehabilitation, Neuromicrobiology, Neuropathology, Neurophysiology, Neurovirology, Nursing, Psychiatric Social Work, Psychiatry, Speech Pathology & Audiology, Basic Neurosciences; Integrative Medicine; Psychosocial Support in Disaster Management
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology; M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
- DM in Addiction Psychiatry; Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry; Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care; Neuroiniaging and Interventional Radiology; Neurology
- Post MD/DNB Category- DM in Neuropathology; Forensic Psychiatry; M.Ch. in Neurosurgery
- Post MS/DNB Category- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Acute Care & Emergency Psychiatry; Addiction Medicine; Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Clinical Neuro Sciences & Therapeutics in Schizophrenia; Cognitive Neurosciences; Community Mental Health; Consultation Liaison Psychiatry; Epilepsy; Forensic Psychiatry; Geriatric Psychiatry; Hospital Infection Control; Movement Disorders; Neuroanaesthesia; Neurocritical Care; Neuroinfections; Neurological Rehabilitation; Neuromuscular Disorder; Neuropathology; Neuropsychiatry; Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation of Psychiatric Disorders; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & related disorders; Paediatric Neurology; Stroke; Transfusion Medicine; Women's Mental Health; CNS Demyelinating Disorders; Neuropathy; Tele-Psychiatry; Psychiatric Rehabilitation; Integrative Psychiatry; Integrative Mental Health and Neurosciences
- Fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology; Cognitive Behaviour Therapy; Geriatric Mental Health Care; Geriatric Mental Health Nursing; Mental Health Education; Psychiatric Rehabilitation; Psychosocial Care for elderly; Psychosocial Support in Disaster Management; Community Mental Health Nursing
- Master of Public Health.
- M.Sc. in Biostatistics; Psychiatric Nursing; Yoga Therapy (Mental Health & Neurosciences)
- B.Sc. Nursing, Anaesthesia Technology; Nursing; Radiography; Clinical Neurophysiology Technology
- Certificate Course in Neuropathology Technology
The detailed Admission Notification and Prospectus showing the conditions of eligibility, selection process etc are available at http://nimhans.ac.in
For details, visit http://nimhans.ac.in