Admissions at National Rail and Transportation Institute; Apply now
National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), India’s first Rail and Transportation University under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India; NAIR campus, Lalbaug, Vadodara, Gujarat- 390004 has invited applications for admission to the various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses for 2020-21.
The Programmes and eligibility for admission are as follows:
- BBA in Transportation Management (3 year): Applicant should have passed 10+2 in any stream with Mathematics as a subject
- BSc in Transportation Technology (3 year): Pass in 10+2 Science stream, with Mathematics as a subject
- B.Tech. in (i) Rail Infrastructure Engineering (ii) Rail Systems & Communication Engineering (4 year): Pass in 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry as subjects. Applicant should also have a valid JEE Mains 2020 score
For all UG Programmes, applicants must have completed their 10+2 Board examination with at least 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST) and should be below the age of 25 years as on August 1, 2020
- MBA (i) Transportation Management (ii) Supply Chain Management
- MSc: (i) Transport Technology and Policy (ii) Transport Economics (iii) Transport Information Systems& Analytics (iv)Railway Systems Engineering & Integration (International degree programme with University of Birmingham, UK)
For all the Programmes, applicant should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects, with aggregate of marks 55% (50% for OBC/SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA/CPI.
Selection: Selection will be based on NRTI UG and PG Entrance Tests (for aptitude) to be held on August 23, 2020 at multiple locations across the country. Selection to BBA, BSc programmes will be based on score in NRTI UG Entrance test. Selection to B.Tech programmes will be based on JEE Mains 2020 scores.
Applicants for the MSc programmes shortlisted on the basis of NRTI PG Entrance test, will be required to appear for a subject test and interview; admission will be offered based on overall results.
Applicants to the MBA programmes who have valid CAT (2019), XAT (2020) or MAT (later than May 2019) scores may be exempted from PG entrance test. Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their score in NRTI PG Entrance test or CAT/XAT/MAT as above will be required to appear for personal interview; admission will be offered based on overall results.
Application: Applications can be submitted at https://www.nrti.edu.in/admission.php. Application fee is Rs.500/- for GEN/EWS/OBC categories and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PwD applicants.
Closing date of application for BBA, BSc, MSc and MBA programmes is July 31, 2020 and that for B.Tech programmes is September 14, 2020.
For details, visit https://www.nrti.edu.in/admission.php