Admissions at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech & Hearing Disabilities
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech & Hearing Disabilities (Divyangjan), Mumbai, an apex autonomous body under Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment - Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Government of India; K.C. Marg, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (West), Mumbai - 400 050 has invited applications for admission to the various courses for 2021-22 session at AYJNISHD(D) Mumbai, its Regional centres and Composite Regional Centre.
The Courses and the training centre(s) where it is offered are as follows:
* Master of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (MASLP)- Kolkata
* Master of Science (Audiology)- Mumbai & Secunderabad
* Master of Education Special Education (Hearing Impairment)- Mumbai
* Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)-Mumbai, Kolkata, Noida, Secunderabad
* Bachelor of Education Special Education (Hearing Impairment) - Mumbai, Kolkata, Secunderabad & Janla
* Diploma in Hearing, Language & Speech (DHLS) -Noida, Janla & Bhopal
* Diploma in Education Special Education (Heating Impairment)-Kolkata, Secunderabad, Noida & Janla
* Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpreter course (DISLIC)- Mumbai & Kolkata
* Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology (PGDRP) -Bhopal
* Diploma in Education - Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorders)- Bhopal
* Diploma in Education - Special Education (Intellectual Disability) -Ahmedabad
* Post Graduate Diploma in Auditory Verbal Therapy (PGDAVT)- Mumbai
Details related to the eligibility for admission to each program are given in the detailed Notification at https://aliyavarjung.epravesh.com/. The prospectus is also available here.
Depending on the Program, applicants have to appear for one of the All India Entrance Examination of AYJNISHD/Entrance Examination of West Bengal University of Health Sciences/Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University/ Entrance Examination of RCI (AIOAT)/Admission through the portal of MP Higher Education Dept. Details are available in the Notification and Prospectus.
The last date of the online application for the courses is different. For some courses, the last date is 31.7.2021. For details, the Prospectus and Website may be seen. Website: https://aliyavarjung.epravesh.com/; https://www.ayjnihh.nic.in/.