6-Year Integrated Engineering course at RGUKT, Telangana
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies; Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State-504107, has invited applications for admission to the first year of the 6-year Integrated B.Tech Program offered by the University for 2020-21.
The 6-Year Integrated Engineering course is divided in to:
(a) Pre University Course (2 years): M.P.C course will be offered with following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Telugu / Sanskrit (Sanskrit will be offered for non Telugu students those who have not studied second language as Telugu)
(b) B.Tech (4 years): Following streams will be offered -Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility: Applicant should have passed SSC (10 th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2020, in first attempt. Applicant should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2020, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
Admissions will be based on merit in the 10 th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of Telengana State.
Of the total available seats, 85% shall be reserved for the Local Candidates and the remaining 15% of the total seats shall be reserved for both the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students and selection to these 15% seats shall be done on merit basis.
Those belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in 5% supernumerary seats.
Admission will be on the basis of merit in the marks/grades obtained in the 10 th standard examination. Those candidates who got a minimum of 70% of marks alone are eligible for admissions.
Application: Applications are to be submitted online at www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in latest by 3.10.2020.
Applications fee for those of OC/BC (TS & AP) is Rs 200 and for those from SC/ST (TS & AP) is Rs 150. For applicants of other States /Global/ Unfilled Global, it is Rs 1000.
Printout of the online application for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) has to be received by post at the specified address given in the Notification, latest by