National Sugar Institute Kanpur-208017, a Premier Institute of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India, has invited applications for admission to various Courses for the academic session 2022-23.
Course offered, Eligibility, Mode of Selection are as follows:
* P.G. Diploma Course of Associateship of National Sugar Institute in Sugar Technology: B.Sc. with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Sugar Science & Technology) awarded by SNSI Belgavi or Graduation in Food Technology
* P.G. Diploma Course of Associateship of National Sugar Institute in Sugar Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree or A.M.I.E (from The Institutions of Engineers, India) in Mechanical / Production / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
* P. G. Diploma Course in Industrial Fermentation and Alcohol Technology: B.Sc. with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry/Biochemistry as one of the subject or B. Tech. in Bio- Technology/ Chemical Engg. or Bio-Chemical Engg.
* P.G. Diploma Course in Sugarcane Productivity & Maturity Management: B. Sc. / B.Sc. Agriculture
* P.G. Diploma Course in Instrumentation & Process Control: Bachelor’s Degree or A.M.I.E (from The Institutions of Engineers, India) in Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electrical Electronics/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control
* P. G. Diploma Course in Quality Control and Environmental Science: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Zoology, Botany, Chemistry / B.Sc. with Environmental Science/B.Sc. (Bio-Technology) or / B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
* Sugar Boiling Certificate Course: Matriculate/ High School with Science/ Agriculture. Experience: One season (of minimum 90 days) experience of pan-operation in a vacuum pan sugar factory along with nomination
* Sugar Engineering Certificate Course: Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized Technical School/Polytechnic
* Certificate Course in Quality Control: 12 th Standard in Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
Admission to the above 9 Programs will be based on Admission Tests to be held on 26 th June 2022 (Sunday) at Kanpur, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Patna, Pune, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad and Cochin. Details of the Test including syllabus are given in the Prospectus available at http://nsi.gov.in/. Sample question papers are also available at the site. Final year appearing candidates may also apply.
Applications have also been invited for Fellowship of N.S.I. in (i) Sugar Technology or Sugar Chemistry (ii) Sugar Engineering (iii) Fermentation Technology. Details are given in the Prospectus.
Application can be submitted at the admission link available at http://nsi.gov.in/ latest by 5 pm on 3.6.2022. Application Fee is Rs. 1500/-(Rs.1000/- for SC /ST). It may be paid as DD drawn in favour of “Director, National Sugar Institute” payable at Kanpur.
Printout of the application form should reach the institute by 5 pm on 10.6.2022.