B.Sc Nursing (Honours) at Ahilya Bai College of Nursing, New Delhi- Apply by July 30


Representational Image | Photo: gettyimages.in

Ahilya Bai College of Nursing, Lok Nayak Hospital, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002 affiliated to the University of Delhi has invited applications for admission to its B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Program for the year 2022-23.

Only women candidates are eligible for the course.

Applicant should complete 17 years by 31.12.2022. The upper age limit is 30 years as on 31.12.2022 (relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/PwD category).

Applicant must have passed Senior School Certificate Examination conducted by CBSE/Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years course) from a recognized school or an examination recognized as equivalent to, with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of 4 subjects including English (Core/Elective), Physics, Chemistry and Biology, provided the student has passed in each subject separately.

The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of NEET (UG) Score-2022 secured by the candidate in NEET (UG) 2022 result and who are registered with www.abconduadmission.in.

Total sanctioned seats are 40. Of this, 85% seats shall be allocated for Delhi Region, for students passing from School located in the Union Territory of Delhi. The student must have studied 11th and 12th class from a recognized school with in the national capital territory of Delhi. The remaining 15% seats will be allotted to Outside Delhi Region (15%) for students passing from schools/Colleges and Institutions situated outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi.

Application: Those seeking admission must register at https://www.abconduadmission.in/ as Ahilya Bai College of Nursing is not Participating in common counselling by MCC.

Applicants should upload their NEET (UG) score-2022 with in a week of declaration of NEET (UG) scores-2022. The merit list will be prepared according to NEET (UG) scores-2022 obtained by candidate who have registered withwww.abconduadmisson.in.

Dates are subject to change (Depending on NEET (UG) 2022 Exam results

Tuition fee is Rs.250/-

For detailed Prospectus, visit https://www.abconduadmission.in/

Add Comment
Related Topics

Get daily updates from Mathrubhumi.com

Youtube
Telegram
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.