Fresh revelations in Perumbavoor law student murder case
Kochi: A Perumbavoor-native woman has come up with a startling revelation in connection with the sensational law student murder case.
Addressing a press conference, auto driver K V Nisha said the law student was a witness to another murder in the locality.
According to Nisha, the law student had witnessed some people throwing the body of a woman into a quarry after raping and murdering her.
She said the law student had bought a pen camera to collect evidence for the rape-murder.
Nisha alleged that though police was informed about the matter, they did not take these things into account during probe. Her family knows these things, she added.
Nisha further said she is planning to move the court seeking a CBI probe into the case.
On December 14, a sessions court in Ernakulam sentenced to death Ameerul Islam, who was the lone accused in the Perumbavoor murder case.
View on mathrubhumi.com
READ MORE NEWS STORIES:
- ATM robbery attempt in Thrissur; No money lost
- Everyone liable to obey SC verdict: CM on Sabarimala
- BSNL again transfers activist Rehana Fathima
- Highly critical situation in Sabarimala; Special Commission informs HC
- Will look into complaints if obtained: SHRC on Sabarimala
- Chief minister laments like a loser: Sreedharan Pillai