How to make aloe vera oil and gel at home
Aloe vera has numerous medicinal properties. Growing aloe vera at home can be helpful for treating many health and beauty problems.
Aloe vera is good to treat digestive disorders, uterine diseases, rheumatic or phlegmatic diseases, skin diseases and burn injuries.
Those who are suffering from intense hair fall and dandruff can use aloe vera oil to get relief from it.
Steps to make aloe vera oil
- The leaf of aloe vera is used for preparing the oil.
- Cut aloe leaves into small pieces and grind it in mixer grinder without adding water.
- Take some natural coconut oil. Locally milled coconut oil is ideal to use.
- Coconut oil can be taken in the same or half the quantity of the crushed aloe leaf.
- Pour the oil in a pan and mix the crushed aloe and keep stirring.
- Moisture will start drying up within 30-45 minutes.
- After the moisture is fully dried up, only brown coloured aloe residue will remain in the pan.
- Squeeze the oil out of the aloe residue.
- Let the oil cool down and then keep it in a dry bottle.
How to extract gel from aloe vera leaf
- Cut the aloe leaf and keep it vertically leaned against the wall for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the leaves thoroughly.
- Cut the thorns along the sides of the leaf.
- Cut open the leaf by splitting the top portion of the leaf.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the pulp out of the leaf.
- Grind the pulp in a mixer grinder.
- Aloe vera gel is used in many beauty products.