Make natural rose water at home
Rose water is widely used to flavour food items, for beauty and personal care requirements. Rose water bought from market may not be naturally developed and can be harmful for health.
In order to avoid using adulterated rose water, we can easily make natural rose water at home.
Steps to make natural rose water
- Collect fully bloomed rose flowers from the rose plant grown in house garden.
- Pluck petals from the flower and rinse them in fresh water.
- Take some boiled water and put the rose petals in it.
- Do not heat the water after putting the petals.
- Close the vessel and keep it for one hour.
- The water turns into pink as the colour of the petals transfer to the water.
- Sieve the water and keep in glass bottle.
- Add one Vitamin E tablet for better fragrance, if necessary.
- Rose water can be kept refrigerated for upto two weeks.