Daisy is a garden flower that requires maintenance and care on a daily basis. The beautiful white flowers of daisy can lure the viewers easily. Daisy needs direct sunlight for better growth.
Here are some points to keep in mind while growing daisy:
- Choose water permeable soil for growing daisy.
- Use a deep flowerpot as daisy roots grow deep into the soil.
- First put some soil in the pot and then place the sapling in it.
- Add cow dung and compost in the soil.
- Do not allow water to puddle at the bottom of the plant.
- Keep the stem healthy always.
- After blooming, new saplings emerge from the bottom of the plant.
- Powdery mildew disease is likely to affect daisy during summer.