Tender coconut sarbath
Consumption of water at regular intervals is the best way to tackle the searing heat. Healthy juices and beverages can be a tasty alternative and let's try this cool Tender Coconut Sarbath.
- Chopped Tender coconut: 1 Cup
- Tender coconut water: 2 Cups
- Sugar: As required
- Milk: 1 Cup
- Put chopped tender coconut and tender coconut water into a blender and blend it well.
- Add milk and sugar into it.
- Mix it thoroughly and strain it a sieve.
- Add water if required
- Keep refrigerated till serving
Disclaimer: Kindly avoid objectionable, derogatory, unlawful and lewd comments, while responding to reports. Such comments are punishable under cyber laws. Please keep away from personal attacks. The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of readers and not that of Mathrubhumi.