Pragati, Saksham scholarships: Web portal reopened
New Delhi: The web portal has been reopened till 24-03-2017 to apply for Saksham Scheme for 2016-17 batch Students. Scholarship for Girls under Pragati Scheme and Scholarship for Differently Abled Students under Saksham Scheme are implemented by All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi.
Students of 1st year admitted in academic year 2016-17 in AICTE approved Technical Institutions for Diploma or Degree level may apply.
Necessary documents of eligibility to be attached on the web portal:
1. Copies of mark sheet of standard Xth / XIIth / Others as applicable and as filled up (mandatory).
2. Copy of annual family income certificate for the current Financial Year in the prescribed format issued by Tahsildar or equivalent Competent Authority (mandatory).
3. Copy of admission letter to Diploma/Degree course (mandatory).
4. Copy of Tuition Fee Receipt, showing clearly and separately the amount of tuition fee paid (mandatory).
5. Copy of Bank Pass Book showing name of the student, Account number, IFSC code and Photograph pasted at appropriate place duly signed by Manager with rubber stamp of Bank affixed (mandatory).
6. Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the institute (mandatory).
For more details, visit http://www.aicte-india.org/pragathiSaksham_2016-17.php