Spot admission to M.Sc (MLT) on Dec 30
Spot Admission to M. Sc (MLT)Course - 2017 in Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram and MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences at Kozhikode for the year 2017-18 will be conducted at 11 am on 30.12.2017 (Saturday) at the Office of the Director of Medical Education, Medical College P O, Thiruvananthapuram.
Guidelines for Spot Admission
1. The spot admission will be based on the Rank list to be published by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations on 28.12.2017.
2. The tuition fee for Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram is Rs. 29,975/-. In MIMS College of Allied Health Sciences at Kozhikode Tuition fee Rs. 55,000/- and Special fee Rs. 50,000/-. All Candidates (except SC/ST) getting admission through spot admission shall have to produce a Demand Draft for Rs.29,975/- drawn in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram at the time of admission. Remaining Fee shall have to be remitted in the allotted college.
3. The candidates appearing for the spot admission shall produce the documents in original to prove their academic eligibility and Transfer certificate.
4. Candidates allotted under SC/ST/OEC Community category and those having benefit as per G.O. (MS) No.25/2005/SCSTDD, dated: 20.06.2005, have to remit Rs.1000/- as token of having accepted the allotment
5. The candidates who are allotted with a seat in the spot admission and who discontinues the course on any reason after this admission shall be liable to pay the liquidated damages as per Clause 20 of the prospectus for admission to M.Sc (MLT)Course-2017.
Online Registration for Spot Allotment
Candidates who wish to participate in the Spot Admission have to register online through the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
Candidates can download ‘Spot Admission Slip’ / ‘Data Sheet’ by logging onto the link ‘M.Sc (MLT) 2017-Candidate Portal’ in the above website and by clicking the menu item ‘Spot Admission’ / ‘Data Sheet’. Candidates are required to be present during the Spot Allotment along with the Spot Admission Slip and Data Sheet.
Documents to be furnished at the time of Spot Admission Candidates should produce all the Original Documents at the time of admission.
- SSLC Book or any equivalent certificate to prove the date of birth
- Mark list of Plus Two/equivalent certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the college in which the candidate last studied
- Two copies of the passport size photographs
- Mark list of B.Sc MLT Examination
- Paramedical Registration
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Order of relief from the institution where they are working (in the case of service candidate)
- Receipt of fee remitted
- Data sheet of M.Sc (MLT) course 2017
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE.
- Any other documents in original, if any attached with the application.