Job Oriented Footwear Courses at CFTI, Agra
Central Footwear Training Institute, Agra, a MSME-Technology Development Centre, under the Ministry of MSME, Government of India, located at C-41 & 42, Site C, Industrial Area, Sikandra, Agra-282007, has invited applications for admission to the Job Oriented NSQF Approved Courses, commencing on January 2, 2018.
The courses, Duration, number of seats, NSQF level eligibility, Age as on 1.9.2017, etc; are as follows.
- Post Graduate Higher Diploma in ‘Footwear Technology & Management Studies’ (PGHD) (18 months duration, 20 seats, NSQF level 8)): Degree in Engineering/Technology/Science or MBA (Eligibility); 20 years and above as on 1.9.2017
- Post Graduate Diploma in ‘Footwear Technology’ (PGDFT) (18 months, 30 seats, Level 7): Degree in any discipline. Science Graduates will be preferred; 19 years and above
- Post Diploma in ‘Footwear Technology’ (PDFT) (One year; 30 seats; Level 6): Any Diploma; 17 years and above
- Advanced Certificate in ‘Footwear Manufacturing Technology’ (ACFMT) (12 months, 50 seats; Level 5): Pass in Class X; 17 years and above
- Certificate Course in ‘Footwear Design and Production’ (CCFDP) (6 months; 50 seats, Level 4): Pass in Class X; 17 years and above
- Cetificate in ‘Shoe CAD’ (CSCAD) (3 months; 15 seats, Level 4): Pass in Class X; 17 years and above
PGHD Course is accredited with Textile Institute, UK, jointly conducted in association with Leicester College, UK
Admission is on first come first admitted basis, through an interview and counselling till all the seats are filled.
Interested eligible persons can submit applications in prescribed fomat as available in the Prospectus and visit the institutution on on ant Firday or Saturday with the original certificates for interview/counselling and direct admission.
Prospectus can be obtained from the Institute (Counter Sale) for Rs.600/-. Those who require the Prospctus by Post must send a DD for Rs.650/- favouring the ‘Director, CFTI, Agra’, payable at Agra.
Seats may be increased or decreased at the discretion of the Director. Placement assistance is given to candidates passin out for employment in leading Footwear Industries.
Hopstel facility is available for Boys and Girls. Those who are residing at locations which are more than 50 Kms from the Institute, must compulsorily avail Hostel accommodation facility for the entire duration of the course. Training/Tuition fee will not be collected from SC/ST candidates except for CSCAD course.
Reservation for SC/ST categories will be as per Govt of India Rules. 10% seats are reserved for women. The course is not suitable for PwD. Details are available in the Notification at the website.
For details, visit www.cftiagra.org.in