Puttingal temple fire: toll climbs to 114
Kollam: The death toll in the Puttingal temple fire climbed to 114 on Thursday with one more person succumbing to the injuries. Sathyan (40), a native of Poothakulam in Paravur, who sustained 50 percent burns, died on Thursday morning. He was admitted to the ICU of Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital. He had suffered fracture to his spine and ribs. The condition of six more persons is still critical. Of the deceased, 11 persons are yet to be identified. A total of 16 persons have been reported missing.
View on mathrubhumi.com
Read this story in Malayalam
READ MORE NEWS STORIES:
- Sreejeev’s death: Human Rights Commission to summon DGP
- Submit report on bar bribery case in 45 days: HC
- Soon, restaurants to have hygiene ratings, smiley stickers
- Visuals of attack on actress shot from parked vehicle, says Dileep
- HC comes down heavily on political parties over hartals
- 'Ensure efficacy of existing technologies to forecast disasters'