Puttingal temple fire: toll climbs to 114
Kollam: The death toll in the Puttingal temple fire climbed to 114 on Thursday with one more person succumbing to the injuries.
Sathyan (40), a native of Poothakulam in Paravur, who sustained 50 percent burns, died on Thursday morning.
He was admitted to the ICU of Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital.
He had suffered fracture to his spine and ribs.
The condition of six more persons is still critical. Of the deceased, 11 persons are yet to be identified. A total of 16 persons have been reported missing.
View on mathrubhumi.com
Read this story in Malayalam
READ MORE NEWS STORIES:
- Transfer of land: Initiated measures in accordance with law, says Divya S Iyer
- Core banking software in Coop banks: Opposition alleges corruption in awarding of contract
- Kerala News @ 5 pm in English
- Don't teach my poems, Balachandran Chullikkad tells Colleges
- Differences surface in BJP over attempts to woo Mani
- NH expansion: Public stage protest at Kuttipuram against survey