Fresh revelations in Perumbavoor law student murder case
Kochi: A Perumbavoor-native woman has come up with a startling revelation in connection with the sensational law student murder case.
Addressing a press conference, auto driver K V Nisha said the law student was a witness to another murder in the locality.
According to Nisha, the law student had witnessed some people throwing the body of a woman into a quarry after raping and murdering her.
She said the law student had bought a pen camera to collect evidence for the rape-murder.
Nisha alleged that though police was informed about the matter, they did not take these things into account during probe. Her family knows these things, she added.
Nisha further said she is planning to move the court seeking a CBI probe into the case.
On December 14, a sessions court in Ernakulam sentenced to death Ameerul Islam, who was the lone accused in the Perumbavoor murder case.
View on mathrubhumi.com
READ MORE NEWS STORIES:
- WhatsApp hartal: Arrested few have Sangh Parivar links
- Missing Latvian lady’s body identified by relatives
- Body of newborn baby bitten by stray dogs found in Kollam
- Varappuzha custody death: SI arrives on bike, lands into trouble
- WhatsApp hartal: Admin of group is 16-yr-old boy from Malappuram
- Kerala News in English @ 5 pm