KSRTC passengers' surprise New Year celebration amidst journey
Kannur: When the world celebrated New Year, the staff and passengers of a KSRTC bus also celebrated the day during their journey.
Passengers of Kadachira-Mammakunnu-Melur route got a New Year surprise on Monday when their co-passengers threw a 'party' inside the bus.
A group of 20 regular passengers organised the celebration in the bus at Kannur depot on Monday evening. The bus was beautifully decorated and New Year cake was distributed among the passengers.
New year is celebrated in the bus for a 3rd consecutive year.
"This KSRTC bus is a great boon to the natives in Kadachira, Mammakunnu and Melur. So we have decided to celebrate New Year in the bus as a gratitude to the staff and KSRTC," said the celebration committee representatives.
View on mathrubhumi.com
READ MORE NEWS STORIES:
- 1500 Mohiniyattam dancers visualize ‘Daivadasakam’ prayer song
- Marriage proposal via Facebook; Ranjish gets married to Sarigama
- KSRTC bus, the social media star, back to service
- Students make voice-controlled wheelchair
- KSRTC bus staff turn saviours for passenger who collapsed in bus
- Kavungal – The doctors’ village in Kerala