UP natives’ daughter kidnapped from Thrissur, rescued from Kunnamkulam hours later
Kunnamkulam: Poonam and Ramesh from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh went through their worst nightmare on Wednesday when their four-year-old daughter went missing.
The child –Kajal-went missing at around 4 pm yesterday when she was playing in the compound of their rented house in Poothole in Thrissur. Poonam and her family was staying along with her sister Reena's family in the same house.
Reena's children Prince and Aakash were also playing with Kajal at that time. When the family noticed that the child is missing, they informed the Thrissur West Station police. When inquired with their neighbour Francis, he reported having seen a "deaf and mute" man seeking help coming to the house.
View on mathrubhumi.com
READ MORE NEWS STORIES:
- Theft continues at Karipur airport as thieves add private airlines in 'hit list'
- Baggage theft at Karipur: Suspicion on international gang
- Murder during robbery in Kasaragod: 2 neighbours arrested
- Youth stabs Kasargod girl to death for rejecting proposal
- Rising baggage thefts in Karipur airport reported
- Arrested BSF official linked to smuggling racket, claims CBI