Ranbir, Alia start prep for 'Brahmastra' in Israel
Mumbai: Actors Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and director Ayan Mukerji have begun the new year by kick-starting the preparations for the fantasy adventure film, Brahmastra in Israel.
Also featuring megastar Amitabh Bachchan, the movie is being produced by Karan Johar.
Karan took to Twitter to confirm that the shooting of the film starts next month.
The new year begins with the prep of 'Brahmastra'... The countdown of the epic journey of our film begins! Filming commences in February 2018!
Ayan Mukerji helms this magical trilogy! @SrBachchan Ranbir @aliaa08 and an exciting ensemble! the producer wrote, alongside the trios picture in which the director and the actors can be sitting on a beach.
The film will see Ranbir playing a character with special powers.
Brahmastra is a trilogy, the first part of which will release on August 15, 2019. PTI
The new year begins with the prep of #BRAHMASTRA....the countdown of the epic journey of our film begins! Filming commences in February 2018! Ayan Mukerji helms this magical trilogy! @SrBachchan#ranbir@aliaa08and an exciting ensemble! pic.twitter.com/pXraaH1425- Karan Johar (@karanjohar) January 2, 2018
View on mathrubhumi.com
READ MORE MOVIES & MUSIC STORIES:
- 'October' faces plagiarism heat; Marathi filmmaker cries foul
- Sharjah all set to host ‘Mathrubhumi Live with The Legends’ today
- Rishi feels proud to work with Big B for 44 years
- Remo doing fantastic job with 'Race 3': Jacqueline
- I hope justice is served: Alia on Kathua rape case
- Filmmaker turns coolie worker dies without any honour