Actor Jishnu Raghavan dies after fighting cancer
Kochi: Malayalam Actor Jishnu Raghavan (35)passed away here at a private hospital in Kochi on Friday morning. The end came at 8.15 am. Jishnu was recovering from a cancer relapse. Jishnu was undergoing treatment at Amrita Hospital for some days. Jishnu's parents were beside him when the end came. Jishnu was battling throat and lung cancer for quite some time and was undergoing treatment at the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS).
Sources close to the actor told IANS that the place and date of his funeral is yet to be decided. "His parents hail from Kannur and it's not yet decided where the funeral will take place," said the source who did not wish to be identified. Even though the actor and his parents reside in the state capital, for the past several months the entire family had moved to Kochi to facilitate his treatment.
View on mathrubhumi.com
READ MORE MOVIES & MUSIC STORIES:
- Kangana slams trolling of Zaira for molestation allegation
- Writer-actor-filmmaker Neeraj Vora dead at 54
- Dakshinamoorthy loved me like his son, says Yesudas; portrait unveiled at home
- Suriya’s female fans in Kerala to get a special gift
- KR Vijaya’s new Jeep Compass
- 'Tumhari Sulu' proved married actresses can score a hit: Vidya